SPRING CLEAN UP
Just as your home needs spring cleaning after being shuttered up all winter, so do lawns and gardens. Some TLC in the spring prepares your yard for the growing season. A spring yard cleanup checklist can be divided into six categories that are critical for getting your yard ready and for saving some headaches down the road.
- Removing refuse from your grass and planting beds.
- Preparing flower beds
- Pest & Weed Control
- Pruning low hanging tree limbs and Shrubs
- Addressing perennial division.
FALL CLEAN UP
- Vacuum Leaves – ElkinLGPM leaf vacuum allows us to gather the leaves and shred them at the same time so that we can remove leaves from the property for you.
- Blow Leaves in the Woods
- Blow them to a pile so that you can use for Compost. Compost enriches soil – its like vitamins. You can add it to flower and vegetable beds, plant pots, window boxes, and around shrubs and trees.
- Preparing flower beds for winter.
- Planting Shrubs and Trees
- Gutter Clean Out